When you are a twin and have similar interests, how can people tell you apart? Learn more about us, and you’ll see how we’re alike and different!
With a solid value and moral base, we remained true to those standards our parents instilled in us – be kind, be humble and be respectful; work hard; love lots; and be happy. Many of our similarities make us the women we are today:
- Earned Marketing and Public Relations degrees
- 20+ years’ experience in Marketing, Public Relations, and Branding for national brands
- Graduated from York College of Pennsylvania
- Married men named Sean/Shawn (both Finance majors from York College of Pennsylvania), both of which are from Pennsylvania
- Learned so much about life from our supportive family
- Have three awesome kiddos – two boys and one girl
- Share the same work ethic – don’t stop until the job is done, and done well
- Teachers at heart (thanks, mom) – guide and mentor colleagues and interns
Rolling it back to childhood, Nicole would sit and listen as her mom read to her daily while Natalie would dress up as a fashionista. Nicole was infatuated with words. She loved listening to them, writing them, and speaking them. She liked to ask questions. Natalie was obsessed with fashion. She loved colors and patterns. She enjoyed decorating. From there, we established ourselves as individuals.