Additional Industries Being Serviced Include Agriculture, Nonprofit, Consulting, Media, Healthcare, Finance, and STEM
(BALTIMORE, MD) — Polished Nichols Public Relations & Marketing (Polished Nichols), a full-service public relations, marketing and branding firm, announced today the expansion of its client list with regional and national businesses and organizations, including:
- First Fruits Farm: A nonprofit Christian ministry organization and farm located in Freeland, Maryland dedicated to providing fresh, nutritious produce to those experiencing hunger in the Mid-Atlantic region. Since 1998, thousands of area volunteers have helped harvest over 20 million pounds of fruits and vegetables to share with local food banks, homeless shelters, soup kitchens, and other food providers. First Fruits Farm sought out Polished Nichols for assistance in enhancing overall awareness, increasing volunteer engagement, and raising funds for the farm’s service through social media, content marketing, and external communications strategic campaigns.
- Letts Consult: A women-owned and managed organization helping businesses improve their profitability, sustainability, and responsibility by focusing on strategy, talent, and culture. The communications duo was hired to raise awareness about the organization and its mission, membership levels, and the inaugural three-day State of the Woman 2022 Executive Women’s Conference to be held at the Sagamore Pendry in Baltimore this September bringing hundreds of women nationwide together to share leadership lessons, discuss obstacles and barriers in the workplace, and work together to move women forward in business and communities to close gaps in equities.
- Mad Girl Marketing: An advertising and consulting services firm that develops engaging strategic marketing plans to promote and grow businesses in the national home services, automotive, finance, retail, health & wellness, and real estate industries. For best results, they use a comprehensive and multi-faceted approach to incorporate broadcast TV and cable, radio, print, and digital medium. Polished Nichols partnered with Nicole Hearn, founder of Mad Girl Marketing, on her brand awareness, announcement of her new mobile billboard offerings, and social media and brand marketing tactics.
- MDHIMSS: The Maryland Chapter of the Healthcare Information and Management Systems (HIMSS), a global advisor, thought leader, and member association committed to transforming the health ecosystem for individuals in the fields of information systems, government and policy, clinicians and allied health, bio-medical engineers, telehealth, and more. MD HIMSS supports and serves academic institutions, nonprofit organizations, government, and for-profit companies in health care delivery, managed care, consulting, and technology. MDHIMSS partnered with Polished Nichols for internal communications plans and procedures, strategic guidance for committee leads and members, implementation of website refresh and maintenance, and event management/marketing through social, email, and media relations campaigns.
- Slate Capital Group: A leading private equity investment group based in Baltimore, Nashville, and Cincinnati that invests at all stages of a company’s life cycle, from growth equity investing to leveraged buyouts, and is focused on companies headquartered in the Mid-Atlantic region. Polished Nichols developed and implemented a plan to announce their expansion to the midwest through social media and media relations tactics, and maintain a social presence for the firm.
- Discovery Center at Water’s Edge: A forthcoming interactive world-class science center where visitors of all ages can experience hands-on science and technology, see tomorrow’s technology today, and learn the history of scientific discovery to be built in Harford County. Natalie and Nicole were invited to serve on the Communications and Marketing committee for its first annual Magic of Science Fair and Family Festival, and next development phase of the center. They contribute services including strategic guidance and account management, social media audit and recommendations, social media content creation, media relations, partnership outreach, event coordination and implementation.
“We are thrilled to assist our new clients in surpassing their marketing goals by sharing our detail-oriented, award-winning communications talents with their teams. It’s an honor to work with such accomplished industry leaders who not only share their gifts and passion for their organization’s mission, but also their loyalty and genuine kindness as partners in their marketing journey,” said Nicole Halsey, Managing Partner, Polished Nichols Public Relations & Marketing.
Polished Nichols offers services with a twist. A twin team – one left brainer, one right brainer, joining forces to provide the best approaches to exceed marketing and business goal expectations. Natalie Van Buskirk and Nicole Halsey provide tactical guidance in advertising, brand development, digital and email marketing, event management, market research, media relations, partnership cultivation, social media, strategic planning, and web development. Clients include organizations in diverse industries, including but not limited to dining, real estate/landscaping, entertainment, health/spa, hospitality, finances, nonprofit, consulting, STEM, and retail.
Among others serviced are Dream Baby Decor, Fuzzies, Lehnhoff’s Landscaping, Lehnhoff’s Supply, Michael’s Café Timonium and Michael’s Café White Marsh/Middle River, Monument Women’s Creative Alliance, and Peake Physical Therapy.
About Polished Nichols Public Relations & Marketing (www.polishednichols.com)
Polished Nichols Public Relations & Marketing is a full-service public relations, marketing and branding firm located in Baltimore, Maryland. The team offers services with a twist. A twin team- one left brainer, one right brainer- joining forces to provide the best strategies certain to exceed marketing and business goal expectations. Van Buskirk and Halsey provide tactical guidance in advertising, brand development, digital and email marketing, event management, market research, media relations, partnership cultivation, social media, strategic planning, and web development. Clients include organizations in diverse industries, including but not limited to dining, real estate/landscaping, entertainment, health/spa, hospitality, finances, nonprofit, consulting, STEM, and retail.
# # #